Last weekend, the weather was wonderful and Carola and I had a wonderful time just wondering around and exploring the city a little bit. The weather was a bit cool, but it was very sunny and the air was full of fall smells. We decided that it would be a crime to be indoors on such a weekend, so we decided to go to the zoo.
The zoo is rather small, but it has a good selection of animals, and it is under renovation, and should be quite nice in a few years. I brought my new camera with the long lens so I could get some good photos of the animals. This was particularly true for the tigers.
Carola and I ate lunch near the monkeys they liked to run around and always look what is going on.
The baby monkeys were very very cute and swinging around everywhere.
The past few days have not been nearly so nice - at least with the weather. But the other morning, as I was getting ready to go to work, came a huge double-rainbow outside our window. Carola noticed it, and I ran to get my camera. Here is the photo.

A few weeks ago, Carola and I went to go check out hotels in the town where our wedding reception will be, Chieming. Below is the reception hall.
We also got to look at the church were we want to get married. The church has yet to answer as to whether or not they are free that weekend, but we hope that this will be the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment