Friday, May 20, 2011

Conrad Harry - Week 1

On May 14 we had a life-changing event - Conrad Harry joined our family. To celebrate the occasion, Carola and I have been giving the little guy lots of attention - both day and night. After doing some very important things like applying for a birth certificate, washing diapers and taking a nap, photos have finally made it up the priority list.







If you would like to follow more photos of Conrad, please check back here as I think this will be the place where I will upload them. Many thanks to everyone for their good wishes and kind thoughts over the past few weeks! We are very happy that mother, child and father are all doing well.

3 comments:

Dan and Nancy said...

Luke & Carola,
Conrad is wonderful. Y'all are beginning a wonderful adventure. Have fun! Your mom sent us pictures yesterday and, I must say that Conrad is a beautiful young man. We can say that for a little while :) We are happy to welcome Harold & Vicki to the Proud Grandparents Club. Hope to see y'all in Colorado this summer.
Nancy & Dan Brown

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your family! We are all looking forward to a grand visit this Fall in Minnesota. Jill and I have been discussing options. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Phantastic!You should be very very proud of yourself and of this beautiful boy!Liis and Indrek