Sunday, July 30, 2006
Welcome to my new blog. I figured that I should start a blog that is specifically for the time that I will spend in Colorado over the next two years. I will start graduate school in the autumn and so I plan to spend a bit more time in Colorado. After that, who knows? But I will probably end this blog and start a new one then. Life has a way of showing us paths that we did not intend to walk, but that is part of the fun and adventure of it all. So, I hope this becomes a bit of a path of its own and perhaps it will allow others to walk with me for a while and see what I have seen. After all, what else are friends and family for, but to provide support, comfort and fun as we walk together down this road?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment