
We have snow!! We awoke the other day to the first major snow up on Pikes Peak. What a great sight! Autumn is coming!
In other news, I have started graduate school at the University of Denver. I am very excited about starting, but there are a couple of wrinkles that need to be ironed out before I really feel like I am there. First, I have come to the conclusion that commuting up to Denver everyday is a bad idea. Well, it is not a bad idea, per se, but there are many better reasons to live close to DU. I think once I get settled near DU I will feel much more like I am at school. Tomorrow morning I go and look at a house to live in. The lady who is renting it out is the owner occupier, and this I like. It sounds like a comfortable, relatively close place to live.
The second wrinkle is the rain. We have had a spate of rain lately, and only today did we get the final coat of paint on the deck. The deck will be done soon and then I will post heaps of photos of the finished product.
Tomorrow I will go and watch my cousin play American Football. I am excited to see this. I can't wait. I will have some photos to upload tomorrow hopefully.
Oh! last weekend we had a hot air balloon event in town, and a hot air ballon came near our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment