I stood there in amazing amazement as I took notifying notice of this shampooing shampoo. Evidently the good folks that work along Madison Ave wanted to really drive home the point that Pantene Pro V Shampoo is a great "Fortifying Fortifier". I hope someday soon those inventive marketing people come out with nailing nails or screwing screws - because then I am sure to buy some. (and if not, can you please just title everything in French, and then I might just buy it because it sounds fancy)
Monday, August 29, 2011
Funny Fun
I stood there in amazing amazement as I took notifying notice of this shampooing shampoo. Evidently the good folks that work along Madison Ave wanted to really drive home the point that Pantene Pro V Shampoo is a great "Fortifying Fortifier". I hope someday soon those inventive marketing people come out with nailing nails or screwing screws - because then I am sure to buy some. (and if not, can you please just title everything in French, and then I might just buy it because it sounds fancy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment